The regulated cost manuals used to assess MIP and EPG improvements are available for sale to the general public.
The MIP manual consists of the Manual Overview and 11 Divisions:
- Manual Overview
- Division 1 – Sawmills
- Division 2 – Marine and Bulk Terminals
- Division 3 – Pulp and Paper Mills
- Division 4 – Mining Properties
- Division 5 – Shipbuilding
- Division 6 – Chemical and Petrochemical
- Division 7 – Grain Elevators
- Division 8 – Cement Plants
- Division 9 – Unique Industrial Improvements
- Division 10 – Miscellaneous
- Division 11 – Petroleum Industry Production Facilities
The purchase price is $500 per MIP Division or $4,500 for all MIP Divisions, plus GST. Each purchase includes the Manual Overview and Division 10 at no additional cost.
The EPG Manual consists of the Adjustments and Definitions document and three manuals:
- Adjustments and Definitions
- Dams Manual
- Power Generation Plants Manual
- Substations Manual
The purchase price is $500 per manual, plus GST. Each purchase includes the Adjustments and Definitions document at no additional cost.
The MIP and EPG manuals may be purchased in electronic format only. Updates to the manuals occur annually and will be emailed to purchasers at no additional cost.
The manuals are sold on the following conditions:
a) the information contained in the manual shall not be reproduced or sold in any form;
b) the information contained in the manual shall not be used to derive any product or service that is to be sold; and
c) the purchaser acknowledges that BC Assessment has a copyright in the material purchased.
Are manuals available for purchase?
For more information, please contact
Updated 09 March 2015
Disclaimer: Where information presented is different from legislation, legislation shall prevail.