Updating your contact information
Have you recently changed your mailing address? If so, please use one of the two forms listed below to update our records.
Change of Address Form
Before filling out this form, please have your property assessment notice or assessment roll number with you.
Bulk Mail Code Address Change Form
The Bulk Mail Code Address Online Form
is to be used where the owner and mailing address is identical for five or more properties throughout the province, has a bulk mail code, and the owner is requesting a change to the mailing address.
Update your property details
The details of your property may need to be updated if you have:
- Renovated recently — for example, replaced your kitchen cabinets
- Added any new buildings to your property such as a garage or carport
- Completed any additions to your home such as a new bedroom
- Finished the basement — perhaps added a secondary suite.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, we encourage you to review your property data by using our online service. Instructions are below.
Step-by-step instructions to update, confirm or correct your property information:
2. Start typing in the address of the property you wish to review, then click on the correct one when it appears below the text box.
3. In the "Property Information" section, hover over the downward arrow to the right of "Are the Property Details Correct?" Then choose:
"Yes, click here to confirm"
OR "No, click here to update"
4. Complete the online Data Validation form. Please note: You will be required to enter a
10-digit CONFIDENTIAL PIN which can be found on your Assessment Notice as shown below.
If you have questions or need more information, please Contact Us